What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user's device, such as their personal computer, mobile telephone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about the visit, such as language preferences and other options, while helps to set things up for their next visit and make the website more useful by personalising its content. Cookies play a very important role improving the experience of using the website.
These cookies are essential for this website to work properly, allow you to navigate our pages and use our tools. For example, remembering previous actions (the customization of your invitation) when you navigate back to a page in the same session.
These cookies allow our website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language. They can also allow users to share pages or favorites and provide access to social media.
Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.
These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our page providing us information about the areas visited, time spent on page, and any incidents encountered, such as error messages. This helps us to improve the functioning of our website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information is collected and compiled anonymously.
We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties. You can allow, block or delete cookies stored on your computer by setting your browser options. The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed in their system by changing the options settings on the browser installed in their device:
To change the cookies settings on Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section click on Content settings.
- Under Cookies there is a series of settings options.
Further information about Google Chrome.
To change the cookie settings on Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the window click on the Firefox button.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the option Firefox will... select Use custom settings for history and you will be able to choose from different options.
Further information about Mozilla Firefox.
To change the cookie settings on Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Safety and then the option Delete browsing history to remove the cookies. Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Further information about Internet Explorer 9.